Worms in Cats & Dogs

Worms in Cats & Dogs Wriggly worms – whilst they may do our garden beds the world of good, the parasitic variety that afflict our cats and dogs are ones we would like to avoid. Worryingly, some of these worms can pass onto humans and cause health issues, so prevention and treatment is very important. … Rest of Post

Ear Care for Dogs and Cats

Alpha Ear Cleaner is a low volume, highly effective ear cleanser with antibacterial, antifungal and anti-pruritic properties. Alpha Ear Cleaner aids in the treatment and prevention of acute and chronic Otitis Externa. Knowing what your pets ‘normal’ ears look like, help detect and prevent ear problems and infections. All dogs have organisms, bacteria and yeasts … Rest of Post

Oz-Pet – The ODOURfree Litter Company

Oz Pet ODOURfree Litter is an Australian made wood pet litter that naturally neutralises odour…it really does stop the pee pong!! It is manufactured from waste plantation material that would otherwise be destined for landfill or burned. It can be used safely in the compost or even used as garden mulch as it is 100% … Rest of Post

Fleas Love Summer

Fleas love summer – humidity and warmer temperatures create the perfect setting for fleas to flourish – and trigger an outbreak in your home. The adult fleas you can see on your pet represent only 5% of the total flea population.  The other 95% lurk in the pet’s home environment as eggs, larvae and pupae, … Rest of Post

Beneficial Effects of Pet Ownership

Most of us are familiar with the great joy that pets bring to our lives. A stressful day melts away as your dog excitedly greets you at the front door, or your cat curls up on your lap for a cuddle. However, it is becoming increasingly obvious that owning a pet can lead to so … Rest of Post

Choozy Pet Beds

When all members of the family are tucked up in a warm bed you can sleep easy! On these freezing nights and cold days your pet deserves to be kept in a warm environment. Choozy  has been striving to achieve this for over 25 years now and have been producing Australian Made pet beds in … Rest of Post

From the Age of Seven, Your Pet’s Dietary Needs Change

How old is your pet in human years? From 7 years of age (or 5+ years old if your dog is a large breed), your pet’s nutrition and physical needs change. In human terms, it’s equivalent to entering your 50s. And just as our nutritional and physical needs change when we’re seniors, your pet’s feeding … Rest of Post