Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
For the treatment of Levamisole Sensitive Large Roundworms (Ascaridia galli), Caecal worm (Heterakis gallinae), and Hairworm (Capillaria spp.) in fowls, turkeys and other food producing birds.
APVMA Registration NO: 59127
For Animal Treatment Only
- Administer this product in the drinkers that the birds are accustomed to using and check that all the drinkers are working properly.Avoid treating on a day when normal normal water consumption of a flock might be reduced by sudden drop in temperature.
- This product will not affect the growth rate or egg production of the birds. Nor will it affect the fertility or the hatchability of eggs when used in accordance with directions.
- For maximum efficiency against worms, the drinking water medicated with Aristopet Wormer for Poultry must be consumed in the shortest possible time.
- Water should be withheld from birds 2 hours before nightfall.The required amount of medicted water is then made available, so that the birds can then start drinking it at daylight or when the lights are turned on.
- Replace the medicated water with fresh water as soon as it is all consumed or after 8 hours.
- Treat boilers or other chickens raised under continuous lighting by withholding drinking water for 1 hours in summer or 2 hours in winter and then give medicated water as above.
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet