Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
Equimec worm paste is a broad spectrum tube paste offering parasite protection against;
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascards)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Intestinal and neck threadworms (Strongyloides westeri, Onchocerca spp.)
- Bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Also controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp, and cutaneous larvae (summer sores) by Onchocerca spp.
Does not treat tapeworm.
Animal Consumption only.
- A wide safety margin so it can be used on horses of all ages. A low dose volume, so it is easier to administer. Wide opening for quick administering with adjustable dosage
- Aids in controlling bots at both oral and gastric stages
- The net weight of each pack of this worm paste is 6.42 grams.
- Contains Ivermectin
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet