Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
Whether you love to take your dog on a healthy morning run, a countryside stroll or a play in the local park, our versatile collars, harnesses and tailored lead options have you covered. Designed in partnership with our dog behaviour experts, Halti walking accessories combine innovative features with comfort, flexibility and safety. Available in four bright colours and made with premium grade fabrics and 3M™ reflective stitching, the Halti range has everything a dog and owner need for happy walks.
The Halti Front Control Harness was designed by Dr Roger Mugford to stop a dog pulling by providing front control.
It applies the same principle as the Halti Headcollar but by steering the dog from his chest rather than by his head. The Halti Front Control Harness puts owners in control of dogs that don’t like or cannot wear a Halti Headcollar.
The patented front control system steers the dog from his chest and shoulders - and thus sets the direction in which he can move. Unlike other designs of anti-pull harnesses, the Halti Front Control Harness does not put painful pressure on the body and is always comfortable. Ideally used with a double-ended lead (sold separately) to give maximum control. The back ring above the shoulders acts as a brake while the front lead steers.
• Size 0: 30-38cm neck circumference, suitable for breeds similar in size to Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua
• Size 1: 32-41cm neck circumference. Suitable for breeds similar in size to West Highland Terrier / Jack Russel / Dachshund
• Size 2: 36-47cm neck circumference. Suitable for breeds similar in size to Kelpie / Vizla
• Size 3: 40-45cm neck circumference. Suitable for breeds similar in size to Labrador / Pointer
• Size 4: 45-62cm neck circumference. Suitable for breeds similar in size to Rottweiler / Bernese Mountain Dog
• Size 5: 52-71cm neck circumference. Suitable for breeds similar in size to Mastiff / Great Dane
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet