Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
Your grown dog wants to feel as good as he or she looks.
Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small Bites Dog Food is specially formulated for optimal digestive health. This dog food for sensitive stomachs uses prebiotic fibre to fuel gut bacteria and support a balanced microbiome. In addition, this dry dog food made with natural ingredients also provides an excellent source of vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids to nourish your dog's skin, and help maintain a healthy, shiny coat.
This digestion care food is formulated with decades of cutting-edge research to be a great-tasting meal adult dogs can truly enjoy.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver flavour, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver flavour, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat fibre, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
- With beet pulp, a nourishing prebiotic fibre
- Highly digestible food that is gentle on the stomach
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin & coat nourishment
- This small bite size, adult dry dog food is gentle on stomachs while nourishing skin
- This dog food is formulated to be highly digestible for optimal nutrient absorption
- Packed with vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids to help your grown dog maintain a lustrous coat and healthy skin
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet