Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
LickiMat helps calm and soothe your pet as they enjoy their favourite treat by helping release endorphins through the promotion of licking. Great for when you leave home, great for stressful times such vet visits, injections, bath time, nail clipping, injury recovery as well as thunderstorms and fireworks.
Please remember to supervise your pet when first introducing them to LickiMat.
LickiMat allows you to serve a wide variety of treats: yogurt, peanut butter, purees, spreads and all manner of organic and healthy pet approved treats.
The magic of LickiMat is that challenging your pet to lick the treat out of the patterned surface in order to be rewarded by the treat, slows the process dramatically and prolongs their enjoyment. Less calories, healthier treats and longer duration.
LickiMat Tuff is designed for naughty dogs that would chew anything as well as the convenience of using the dishwasher.
LickiMat can be used to promote slower eating, which in turn reduces bloating and improves digestion. A great alternative to slow feed bowls. You can even freeze food and treats on the mat for slower and more enjoyable feeding.
- made from non-toxic food grade TPR and recyclable polypropylene
- 17 x 17 x 8 cm/ 6.5″ x 6.5″ x 3.1"
- suitable for all dogs and cats (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- freezer safe
- microwave friendly
- dishwasher safe
- Features grooves for your dog’s favourite treats
- Makes treats and food last longer and prevents overfeeding – creative way to spoil your pet
- Helps clean your dog’s tongue by removing food particles and bacteria
- Freshens breath over time with regular use and improves overall oral and dental health
- Keeps your pet entertained and helps them relax
- Can be used with chunks of meat, fish, treat pastes, and other treat favourites
- Freezer-safe – great for summertime homemade frozen pet treats
- Easy to clean and maintain for long-lasting use
- For dog and cats too!
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet