Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
Milbemax delivers broad-spectrum protection for cats and dogs against common intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm* and tapeworm, in a small three-monthly tablet. When given monthly, it also prevents deadly heartworm infection.
- Read product leaflet for full instructions
- Milbemax Tablets for Dogs and Milbemax Tablets for Cats are distinct formulations and should only be administered to dogs and cats respectively
- Before starting Milbemax, you should have your veterinarian confirm that your dog or cat does not have heartworm
- For heartworm prevention, Milbemax must be administered every month, preferably on the same date each month
- The safe administration of Milbemax is supported in dogs from 0.5 kg and 2 weeks of age and in cats from 0.5 kg and 6 weeks of age
- In hydatid tapeworm areas, dogs should be dosed monthly or on vet advice
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet