Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
NexGard Spectra Spot-On for Cats is a breakthrough all-in-one parasite prevention treatment for cats. This highly efficacious monthly treatment kills external parasites like fleas, paralysis ticks, bush ticks, notoedric mange, and ear mites, as well as internal parasites like heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, lungworms, and tapeworms, including flea tapeworms and cat tapeworms. It also helps control flea allergy dermatitis in cats.
This next-generation cat parasite control treatment contains esafoxolaner, eprinomectin, and praziquantel. This triple-action formula offers broad-spectrum protection for your cat and eliminates the need to use multiple parasite protection treatments. NexGard Spectra for Cats is suitable for cats and kittens up to 8 weeks of age weighing more than 0.8kg.
Protect your beloved cat from dangerous parasites with just one easy spot-on application of NexGard Spectra for Cats!
- Applying NexGard Spot-on on cats is easy as the product features a unique topical applicator.
- Select the appropriate pack size based on your cat’s weight.
- To apply the solution, pull the plunger back slightly, twist, and remove the cap.
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin on the midline of the neck between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades.
- Push the plunger to empty the contents of the pack.
- Apply once every month.
- The recommended monthly topical doses for esafoxolaner, eprinomectin, and praziquantel are 1.44 mg/kg, 0.5 mg/kg, and 10 mg/kg respectively.
|Cat weight||Treatment volume||Esafoxolaner (mg)||Eprinomectin (mg)||Praziquantel (mg)|
|0.8 – 2.4 kg||0.3 mL applicator||3.6||1.2||24.9|
|2.5 – 7.5 kg||0.9 mL applicator||10.8||3.6||74.7|
|For cats over 7.5 kg, use the appropriate combination of applicators.|
- Feline internal and external parasite control
- Unique plunger spot-on applicator for accurate dosing
- One easy topical treatment for multiple cat parasites
- Monthly application
- Treats and controls fleas, ticks, notoedric mange, and ear mites
- Kills fleas before they lay eggs to break the flea life cycle
- Kills major gastrointestinal worms like roundworms, hookworms, lungworms, and tapeworms
- Suitable for cats and kittens of all breeds from 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 0.8kg
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet