Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns on all orders over $79*
Click & Collect
Order online and pick it up at a store near you.
Trouble and Trix Natural Pellets Cat Litter is blended with a soft cherry blossom fragrance and made from plant-extracts soya bean and guar gum (tofu, bean plant extract). This makes the litter 100% natural, biodegradable, safe for kittens and non-toxic. This litter may be natural but it doesn’t compromise on odour control, with added baking soda to neutralise the urine smell, and provides a fresh cherry blossom scent. The litter forms soft, scoopable clumps for convenient cleaning and reduced wastage, and is lighter weight than typical clumping litters, making it easier to carry. It’s also soft on paws and is low tracking, making it a great all-rounder.
The Trouble & Trix cat litter range combines superior, long-lasting odour control, rapid absorption, and enhanced cleaning convenience via scoopable clumps for a fresher, lower maintenance home environment. Ranging from good to extreme odour control in a variety of litter styles, Trouble & Trix cat litter ensures the home you share with your cat is always clean and fresh.
At Trouble & Trix®, we realise that it’s an endless quest to win a cat’s affection but, as you know that’s half the fun. Everything we do is to help cat lovers build a better relationship with their cat. From treats, to keeping their environment clean and hygienic, we make sure you always win your cat’s affection.
Each 10L bag lasts 5 weeks*
10L = 4.3kg
All Gift with purchase will be sent out separately in the last week of the Petalogue sale.
Petalogue sale runs from the 3rd of April to the 23rd of April.
- Blended with a light & pleasant cherry blossom fragrance for your home.
- Environmentally sustainable and biodegradable
- Flushable in small volumes and garden-friendly
- Non-toxic, safe for kittens if they digest pellets
- Forms easy-to-clean, scoopable clumps
- Fill a clean, empty litter tray to a depth of 4cm (use liner if desired: See Trouble & Trix litter liners). Position tray in a convenient place for the cat.
- Maintain litter freshness by regularly removing soiled waste with a scoop. Dispose of used litter in garbage.
- Wash tray regularly. Always wash hands after use.
Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
Pets bring out the best in people and we want the best for your pet