I have read the shipping and returns page and understand that:
- We can not ship fish to a PO Box
- Just For Pets does not ship fish to WA, TAS or the NT
- We have set delivery days to ensure your fish are not transported longer than required,
ensure you check your emails for shipping updates. If your fish must be delivered on a
certain day, please email us immediately.
- We recommend that someone is home to accept your delivery, if you are not home the courier is instructed to leave in a safe place, however it is not ideal for the fish to be left for long periods, if there is no one home and no safe place and a redelivery is required this will be at your cost.
- Any claims MUST be photographed and attached with a claim form see our shipping and returns page for more
- As we are unable to confirm the water parameters of your tank, we DO NOT honour claims
once the fish have been released from the shipping bag. Please ensure any photographs are
taken prior to opening the bag.
- The fish images used are a representation of what an adult of that species may look like.
The fish you receive may not look like the images.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.